Sunday, December 11, 2011

The big 4!!

On November 18th Jackson celebrated his 4th birthday! I don't know that there has ever been a little boy who was more excited about a day than this one and his birthday! He could hardly wait! He began asking about it when we started celebrating the girls birthdays in late August. Let's just say it was a long couple of months counting down the days.... but it FINALLY CAME!

Jackson was thrilled with the whole day! We hung his birthday signs and celebrated Jackson all day. Grandma and Grandpa came over to celebrate with some pizza and presents.


Opening his presents!


He was so happy with every present he got.


The beloved Spencer train! He had been asking for this Spencer train since the beginning of time! Finally it was HIS!


And his transformers cake. For every birthday up til now I have made the kids cake. This year however I was just too overwhelmed with moving, holidays, birthdays, upcoming finals, etc that I took Jackson to the store and let him pick out a cake. This is the cake he chose. He LOVED it.


No comments: