We have been really busy in trying to prepare for our upcoming move, but we have had a few fun things happen as of late.
I had to run around the corner cause I started laughing and didn't want her to see it and think it was a funny thing to do. She had colored all up and down the hall, all over the playroom, and all over our bedroom. I usually keep the markers up too high for her to reach, but because of the move they ended up in a box she happened upon in our bedroom.
I put her to work cleaning up the walls and after a good little while of her helping we put her to bed and I spent a good while cleaning up the walls. Afterwards we painted all that wouldn't come come off. Just to think earlier that day I had been thinking about how glad I was that I didn't have to paint this apartment before moving since I hadn't painted it when we moved in.
Kaylee was in pre-poop grunt mode the other day when I was getting ready to put her in the tub. I hurried and stuck her on the toilet and she went in there. She thought it was just about the greatest thing ever and has been wanting to get back on it often throughout each day. Hopefully that means she will be easy to potty train and hopefully it will happen early-ish. I would love to be completely done with diapers for a little while!!
Kambree has such a funny little personality. She has been very into dressing up her teddy bear everywhere we go. She also likes to help pick out her clothes. This day she wore those headphones a good portion of the day... including while grocery shopping. Man I love that girl!
And cute Kaylee has finally started to stand up on her own. She even took 3 steps the other day. She hasn't repeated it, usually only taking one step before tipping over, but at least she is headed in the right direction. She is so fiesty and so funny!!





2 comments:
I love Kambree's coloring. Yeah, let her get all that out of her before you have your own house you have to worry about!
You are such a good mom - you had to hide laughter while I certainly would have had a meltdown. I need to take a leaf out of your book! Didn't know you guys are moving? Looking forward to hearing more about it!
Post a Comment