Thanksgiving #1 we celebrated with KC's family at their house. I wish I would have been better at taking pictures that day, but unfortunately all I got was this one of Kaylee and Kambree watching tv after the big meal. We enjoyed the great company and amazing food.
Then on Thanksgiving we went to my parents house and had Thanksgiving there. We brought the little kid table for Jackson and Kambree to eat at. These 2 thought it was for them. I sure love these 2 girls!
After dinner naps. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture.
Kambree with 'baby Max'. She loves him! I think he probably gets a little nervous every time she comes around, but is always nice to go along with it.
The Wiseman family along with Chad. Cute kids!
Walmart Thanksgiving night. Kellie had never been Black Friday shopping and so we headed down to brave the chaos. Chad has been my shopping buddy the last few years. It's always fun to go with him as he is so fun to crack jokes and laugh at all the craziness with! This year I went for towels thinking it would be less crazy than going for the toys like I did last year. No such luck. Some funny little 14 year old girl almost killed me for those towels. Crazy, crazy people!!
I feel so grateful for so many things this year. We have been so blessed. KC was able to get a new job, I was able to quit mine, our family was healthy and happy, we bought a new house. We just feel so blessed. I have the most incredible family and friends. I can't even explain the gratitude I feel toward my Father in Heaven! I am truly blessed!





No comments:
Post a Comment