I can't get my pictures to work right now so we are going to stick to stories til I figure them out.
Sunday at church we were sitting in the pew. KC was home with a sick little Kaylee so it was me and the two older kids. A moment in the program hit when it was dead silence. Kambree couldn't help but look at a guy behind us and proclaim as loudly as possible, 'Look Mom, it's Harry Potter!' (p.s. the kid was blonde with no glasses, not even sort of a look alike)
Yesterday it was Jacksons turn to say the prayer at dinner. We folded our arms, closed our eyes, and listened to him begin, 'Dear Harry Potter, I mean, Heavenly Father......' followed by uncontrollable giggles by Jackson, then Kambree, and eventually Kaylee. Needless to say I ended up saying a quick prayer while the other 3 laughed for a good solid 15 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You have some funny kids! What characters.
I'm still laughing!
They crack me up! You should seriously write a book. Funny kids!
Post a Comment