About 15 months ago I heard some of the most surprising and shocking news I could have imagined hearing.... I was pregnant!
Having a baby who was only 6 months old and hearing I was already over 2 months along I was kinda stressed. I could not imagine another baby. Yet here she is.... And I could not imagine life without her!!

Kayee was my dream baby. She was such an angel. So happy to just sit and chill!! Then she turned 10 1/2 months and over night she wanted to move, talk, and get all of my attention. Yet she is still such a sweet baby. She has the happiest smile and gets so happy when you spend time with her!
She is such an important part of this family. She keeps us smiling and her siblings simply adore her! I can't believe it has been an entire year since she came to us! What a fun year it has been!!
We spent most of the day in Idaho for a family baby blessing so it was not the most trilling birthday for her, but we were still able to have some fun. This evening when we got home we got out her present and let her open it.
Jackson was itching to help out!
And poor Kambree was so upset it was not still her birthday.
After a few tries we let the other kids help her out.
She was so excited for her little fish tank and fishes.
I ADORE this smile! She is such a sweet happy baby who has been the such a blessing and the best surprise a mom could ask for!
Happy Birthday Kaylee Grace! WE LOVE YOU!






2 comments:
She is just beautiful... You are wonder woman.I dont know how you do what you do. Happy birthday! she is perfect.
She is so so cute! All of your kids are. Happy Birthday to Kaylee! Oh how fast a year goes by.
Post a Comment