On Kaylee's birthday Kambree had a really hard time with the fact that it was Kaylee's birthday and not her own still. She sobbed and cried the whole time Kaylee opened presents. Being the caring understanding mom I am..... I grabbed the camera and recorded it.
This sparked an interest with Jackson and he decided he needed to do a sad face for a picture.
He then decided to change it to a grumpy face... at least that's what he called this. Then he decided we would need to do a major picture session including the many moods and faces of the kids.
We had to get one happy face of our Kaylee.
Here's Jackson's happy face!
This would be his sad face.
Kambree thought this seemed like a fun game and cheered up just in time for a happy picture.
Thus Jackson needed another happy picture! (Or slightly crazy...)
Ahhhh! I'm scared!!
So scary!
We are so funny!!!
What a weird bunch of kids! At least it cheered up Kambree!





1 comment:
ah cute cute cute
Post a Comment