This week however when we were driving home Jackson piped up from the back seat, 'Daniel used his powers to get out of the lions den.' I asked what power is that and was met with a long pause '.....bakugan powers!'
Tonight we talked about this story again. This of course led to the talk of the bakugan powers. Have you ever tried explaining the powers of our Heavenly Father to an almost 4 year old. It's not the easiest thing. I was pretty sure I was doing more confusing than explaining as I answered his questions of, 'Does the power come from his arms or his legs?' or 'Did he shoot the lions? Was his power with guns?'
Yet somehow we got to a place of understanding. A place where we both came to peace with the fact that those powers are sometimes unexplainable. But they are amazing.... and we both decided we are glad we are able to feel some of the blessings of those powers and see those blessings in the stories of others.





2 comments:
lol. Oh man Becky that is awesome! He learned it during music time for the song "Follow the Prophet". It went, Daniel's power was great for he obeyed God's law. So it only talked about him having power, so I can totally see his imagination going to town. Love that kid, he is too funny and awesome!
I love how EVERYTHING for boys is about guns! So funny.
Post a Comment