Friday, September 16, 2011

Extra time!

I have a serious love/hate relationship with craft time with my kids. I have really been trying to do more activities with them on the days they don't have preschool. It has actually gone smoother than I thought it would... plus it has added some nice home decor for us!



Ellie working on some painting!



Kaylee's turn!


Kambree painting... in white? For the first time ever it actually stayed white too!


And cute Jackson hamming it up!



We LOVE the zoo! Buying passes to the zoo was the best purchase EVER! The kids love it and it's a nice break in routine for us. And since the weather is getting cooler it has been even nicer.



I have been doing a little crafting of my own. One thing that I have been wanting to try but haven't yet was making my own laundry detergent. So much greener and so much cheaper!

And now it's raining outside! I really, really love fall. I hope it stays fall for a long time! I am really, really, really not ready for winter!

No comments: