Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random thoughts!

It's midnight and I am at work! I have other posts I need to catch up on, but they require pictures that I don't have here at work, I just read a friends post where she just wrote her thoughts so I am going to copy.

I saw fireworks going off tonight from the window up here at Primary Childrens. They were for the openning Bee's game. I LOVE fireworks! Made work a little more bearable!

Tomorrow is the Salt Lake Marathon. The roads are closed from 5am-1pm. I wonder how I am going to get home in the morning with these roads closed... hopefully I figure out a way!

I got my hair done today. I love getting my hair done! I wish I could do it as nicely as it gets done that day!

I had a discussion today where I decided we all just worry way too much about what everyone thinks of us. I am not saying we need to be rude, but we should not let what anyone else thinks of us change our actions. Think of what we could accomplish if we spent all the time we do worrying about how others perceive us, or being offended about something that someone may have said doing something productive. I still worry, but how nice would it be if we could all just stop!

I hope KC gets a better job this summer so I don't have to still work nights after this new baby comes... I feel like death after night shifts with only 2 kids... how will I do it with 3. I know I will cope, but I would rather just not have to!

How come working nights gives me gas? I never leave work with out gas pains (probably too much information for you guys... but it's on my mind!).

What am I going to do when I move out of the Village one day and don't have neighbors right there to watch my kids when I have to go do something. When I can't take 4 steps to borrow some baking soda (and then sprinkle it all over their front room while I tell them a very animated story!). There are so many things that make me excited to one day leave the village, but I sill sure miss the friendships and great neighbors!

Well, I should get back to being productive! 5 1/4 hours and counting!! I MISS YOU BED!!

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Well, I can't believe you can work all night and then come home and be a mom. I think you are amazing! And you deserve to quit when you have THREE children!

Hey, nice post! hehehehe.

Sheffers said...

Becky you CRACK ME UP! You can sprinkle all you want. I will be sad when your gone, I will be sad when you move to a bigger apartment. and I do not think you should worry about what people think because you are a great person and there is not one person who would think less of you!