Friday, April 9, 2010

I don't get it....

There are certain things I don't know if I will ever understand. Some of the things that have perplexed me as of late are:

*Where the heck do Kambree's binkies go? She has one each night when she goes to bed, yet only 75% of the time can I find one in the morning when I go in. Where are they?

*Why when kids get a 12 hour bug does it always seem to hit right at bed time? Why can't we spend the 12 hours when we are actually supposed to be awake dealing with that sickness?

*How come I can go the whole day not knowing what I want to eat, but the moment 8:30 or 9pm hits all I want is some specific random food from some specific random place that I can't get to?

*Why do things like dishes and laundry never seem to end? And why do they also seem to be the very things that I detest doing?

*Sometimes I watch the show on TLC where they pick out their wedding dresses... where do people get the money to spend thousands of dollars on a dress? Some spend over $12.000 on a dress... and these are not like celebrities... these are just everyday people. No wonder they stay engaged for so many years... they have to save up forever!

*Why do dates that I don't want to come seem to come way too quickly yet days that I can't wait to get here seem to take their sweet time!

*How come my hair looks like I have a completely different cut when I do it, then when the person who cuts it does it?

Don't know if I will ever understand these things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have those same exact questions ha ha ha

Sheffers said...

when you find the answer to the binki question i want to know. There must be a binki monster in our apartments because it happens to ashlyn too. You have fabulous hair and I like the way you style it. And May is right around the corner!!! your cruise to heaven is waiting, so exciting!!! I say just reschedule the dates you dread until you get the dates you want to come and go.