Wednesday, June 30, 2010

KC is 30!!

My sweet husband turned 30 yesterday!! In honor of this great day I am going to list 30 reasons I love this guy!!

1. He is so much fun to talk to!

2. I love to watch him play with the kids!


3. He is such a great father to our kids! No matter how tired he is from a long day he always makes the time to be with them! And they adore him!

4. I love to laugh with him! When I am extra grumpy and no one else can cheer me up or make me laugh KC always can!




5. When I met KC we were both working for a group home for adults with disabilities. KC has such great compassion and love for these people we were working with!

6. When everyone else would run out of patience, KC somehow has more! He is such a patient man!

7. He is pretty easy to please... I can cook anything for dinner and he is grateful, even if it is ramen noodles!

8. That husband of mine does not show his emotions much, it is often hard to tell how he is feeling, but despite this he is such a loving man!

9. I have never met a harder worker than that husband of mine!

10. KC NEVER complains! Seriously... I don't know that I have ever heard him complain!!



11. He is willing to go on all the crazy adventures I plan for us and has a good attitude while doing it! Even if it's not something that he would normally do or enjoy doing.

12. Not only will he come on the adventures he takes extra care to watch the kids and care for them while we are out letting me fully enjoy the things I have planned!

13. KC loves to learn new things!

14. Not only does he love to learn new things, he always remembers the things he learns... he is so smart!!

15. KC can pretty much figure out how to do anything or fix anything if you let him!



16. I love to kiss that husband of mine!! He's pretty darn good at it too!

17. I love that he took a chance and married me!! And I love that I am married to him for time and all eternity!

18. I love that though he may sometimes be embarrassed of the things I am doing he is willing to just humor me and let me be me!

19. KC is good at seeing the best in people.

20. He encourages me to better myself and do the things that I want to do in life.



21. The chicken dance is my grandpa's very favorite song. We go to different festivals each year to polka and do the chicken dance while wearing chicken hats on our heads. I love that KC is so willing to go along with my families weird antics! (He even went along with us doing this dance at our wedding!)

22. KC is really good at teaching our children to do new things. Where I don't always have the patience to teach them at their level KC is so good at teaching them new things.

23. I love how protective KC is of me and the kids.

24. He helps with the kids during the nights!



I'm not sure why these pictures are small, but this is KC's first birthday we spent together! We were in New Jersey visiting his sister. She taught Salsa dancing at a club there and we went along for the night and celebrated his big day there! I am not much of a dancer, but dancing is always much more fun when you are in the arms of someone you love!! This birthday of KC's also has special meaning to me because this is the trip we became engaged during!



25. KC is a very good dancer. His mom had him in ballroom dance growing up and he is quite the dancer to this day!

26. KC is the logic in my life... he keeps me grounded!

27. He often gives up the things he wants in life to be sure that me and the kids have what we want.

28. He sometimes seems shy when you first meet him, but KC is very social and can pretty much talk to anyone, anywhere.

29. He is so handsome!

30. KC has a smile that can melt my heart! When he smiles at me I still go weak in the knees!

I am so grateful KC was born 30 years ago and I am looking forward to spending the next 30+ years together!! Happy birthday honey!!!

5 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

so sweet. :)

The Williams Family said...

Happy birthday KC! You and your wife are both amazing!

Sheffers said...

aaahhhh so sweeeeet! I love you guys. KC is a GREAT guy but he has a GREAT wife to complete the awesomeness! Happy Birthday!!!!! love the pictures and I want to go dancing with you guys and learn some things.

Bryanna Johnson said...

Great idea. I love the post! And KC is pretty cool.

Mrs. Clowd said...

You two are just too cute!