Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Understood!

As of late I have been thinking about how much during this pregnancy I have in common with my 2 year old!

*If I don't get a nap (which I rarely do) by the end of the day I could fall asleep sitting up.
*I won't say what I want exactly, but if other people don't know what it is that I am wanting I will start crying and get all upset.
*Accidents are almost a part of daily life... making it to the potty all the time is tough work!
*I go through a million mood swings a day.
*I just want my mommy to do all the tough work for me!

Speaking of my 2 year old... what adventures we have had lately!

I had to take the kids along to my last doctors appointment. I was in the bathroom giving my urine sample and my usually quite soft spoken little man decided to turn on the volume while discussing with me whether I was stinky or not and if I went poop in the potty. We had quite the conversation, all the while, me trying to keep Kambree from jumping head first into the toilet. When we got out we got out of the bathroom every nurse and doctor in sight was trying with all their might to suppress a smile. Oh joy!


3 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Yeah, I don't know how you do it! And you work at night!

I loved the urine sample story.

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

Wow! You are such an amazing mother. I just love you sharing your thoughts on motherhood. sometimes- most the time its just what I needed.

Sycamore Girl said...

Love the public bathroom setting with a two year old. I usually engage the conversation because I am sure those around me are getting a laugh from it. We all could use a laugh now and then, huh?