Poor Jackson started feeling sick Sunday evening. He developed a fever and just wanted to lay around and cuddle (which is when we know something is wrong!) So far this week we have not been able to get that darn fever down, even with medicine so yesterday morning we headed to the doctor to see what they could tell us. Turns out the poor kid has a double ear infection! I can never tell when something is wrong with my kids ears as they both play with their ears when they are tired or bored! I'm glad we finally figured out what it is and can get to getting him better! This morning he woke up with NO FEVER!! YIPEE!! Our week so far has looked a lot like this:
And when we were feeling up to it we even played a little! (Jackson spent a good couple days in just his diaper cause he was so warm!)
We are glad that he seems to be feeling better as both the kids (and their mom) are ready for a break from the house! We want to be out enjoying the nice weather and playing with friends!!!





4 comments:
I was wondering where you guys were?? Im glad to see him feeling better. It is always sad how we know our kids are sick when they WANT to cuddle.
I'm glad the fever is down. I love your kids in their chairs. So cute!
oh poor guy and poor mommy! I hope to see you all soon again. We need more becky!
Poor Jackson! I hate when kids are sick, it's so sad. He still looks cute though sitting in his little chair just relaxing. Glad you figured out what it is.
Post a Comment