We drove up to Shelley, Idaho for Memorials Day. My grandma and Aunt live up there and were holding a delicious lunch for us! It was so yummy and a lot of fun to see family we don't always get to see. I was pretty tired so I was only half aware of everything that was going on, but I still really liked being able to see everyone!
Tani gave Kambree her bottle and she passed out in her arms! We were lucky to have such nice family to play with and care for Jackson and Kambree! They loved this family that they don't really know so well!
Kambree hanging out with Aunt Kellie. We had a really good day up with family and wish they lived closer to us so we could see them more often! Next time I hope to be more awake (and less pregnant) when I see them!





1 comment:
Hey we could have passed you on the freeway! Probably not, but we were in Shelly (Firth, actually) for the weekend too! Seems like a fun little place. Random comment, I know :)
Post a Comment