Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jackson update


Jackson is the craziest sleeper. We never quite know how we are going to find him when we check on him!


Too cool for school!


Potty training has begun. This is Jacksons favorite at home outfit right now!


Coming out from the potty! Apparently needing some after shave! He is getting too old for his own good!!!


Jackson love to help his sister! Here he is trying to get her out of her bouncy chair!


One afternoon after a particularly rough day for us (the kids were being crazy, the house was a mess, we were running every where) I put myself in time out for a few minutes. As I came out of my room this was the sight I was greeted with!


Apparently while I was in time out Jackson felt the need to toilet paper the front room! I LOST IT! Laughed hysterically for a good solid 10 minutes! I think perhaps I just went crazy... I'm not sure. What ever it was though I would not encourage this action in our front room again, it was exactly what I needed at that moment!


Jackson likes to show his sister the ropes! It is so fun to see him teach her new things!


We got all sorts of blocks for Christmas. We have had a lot of fun building with them!


LOVE this kid!!


Yet another one of my funny boys sleeping positions!


Jackson LOVES his grandpa! Here they are hiding upstairs spying on all in the family room! Jackson is such a joy to our family!!

1 comment:

The Burnah Clan said...

such a big boy.
"Potty Training for DUmmies" loved it...changed my whole attitude...