Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm 26!!


26 years ago at the stroke of midnight on January 12th/13th I was born! It was Thursday the 12th or Friday the 13th so the Dr let my mom choose which day she would like me to have on my birth certificate. I guess she decided to try to make it so I was a little less unlucky and choose the 12th! Now 26 years later I was lucky enough to be married to a great man who brought me home these beautiful flowers!


The ward relief society decorate my door! So sweet!



We have a tradition in our house that on birthdays we make different birthday signs to hang around the house. These are the signs I got around our house on my birthday!

KC had school and work all day on my birthday so that day I only got to spend about 15 minutes with him. But we were able to go do a few things the weekend before my birthday!


We went to see Twi-lite at Desert Star Playhouse! This year for Christmas KC got me season tickets here! LOVE THIS PLACE! So funny!!!

Leap Year

We also went to see Leap Year! It was a really good movie! It was fun to see a movie where it was a good romantic comedy and there was nothing dirty in it! It was only rated PG! SO NICE!

I also had a fun lunch with some friends on my birthday! It was so nice of them to invite me over and to be with friends on my birthday. Then this past Monday I went to dinner with my old college roommates! These are some of my favorite people ever and it was so fun to eat and laugh with them!! I also had some family birthday parties which I really enjoyed!!! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends!!!

No comments: