Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving


I was TERRIBLE at taking pictures this Thanksgiving! The only ones I got were of Jackson and his cousin Cash dancing around the singing fish at Grandma and Grandpa Madills. We did have a really fun Thanksgiving holiday though. The Monday of that week we had our Thanksgiving dinner at the Madills. We had a lot of fun eating and enjoying each others company. It is always so fun to watch Jackson and Cash play together! Not to mention delicious food!

Then on Thanksgiving day we went to the Hogans for dinner. I was sad to not have taken any pictures of any more family at either of these dinners! Dinner was great though! Papa and Kellie were away at a soccer tournament in San Diego but it was fun to have Chad home again!

We have so much to be thankful for! We live in an amazing country. I have a fantastic family! I have the gospel in my life! I am so grateful for all my many blessings and hope to be able to focus on them more even as this season ends!

Things that happened this year that I am extra thankful for:

*Kambree being born.
*Figuring out Jacksons allergies so we could help him be healthier and help him gain some weight!
*Celebrating my 3rd anniversary with my amazing husband!
*Chad coming home from his mission.
*Jackson making some great friends in the court!
*Becoming better friends with some ladies in the court.
*People being so willing to give when we had Kambree... clothes, dinner, help...

I really have so much to be thankful for!!