Friday, December 4, 2009

I miss....

I was talking to my brother who is in college up at USU and I got to thinking about all the things I miss about my college days. I then got thinking about my life now. Here is a collection of my thoughts:

*I MISS ...
....LIFE IS BETTER BECAUSE


*Living with my roommates
....I now live with an amazing man and 2 beautiful kids!

*Going on dates that didn't cost me anything.
....My dates are less often and cheaper, but nothing beats a night at the temple with my husband.

*My Harry Potter living room.
....My living room is covered with toys and cute kids playing with them!

*Taking institute classes.
....Teaching my children about the gospel and growing in the gospel with my husband.

*Going to USU basketball games.
....Watching my cute little boy play basketball or cheer for basketball on tv.

*Sleeping in.
....Waking up to smiling faces, the yell of 'mama' and a giant hug and kiss.

*Going to school.
....Singing ABC's and 123's and many other silly songs a million times a day.

*Watching Gilmore Girls all day everyday during the winter months.
....Watching Mickey Mouse Club House, Dinosaur Train, Cars, Nemo, Curious George, Kung Fu Panda...... and listening too Jackson laugh hysterically along with them.

*Living in a 7 bedroom house where every room is a different bright color.
....Living in a 2 bedroom cinder block apartment where my husband can walk to work and school and it only takes me minutes to get to work.


I LOVED my college life! I had so much fun in college!!!! I loved my roommates, going to school, attending institute, living in Logan, pretty much everything about college. But I am so blessed to be in my life now. I love where I am at. I love my husband and my kids!!

4 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Aw, that's a sweet post.

Sheffers said...

great post and you said it well! I am glad you are where you are at right now too.

The Burnah Clan said...

I REALLY want to see pics of that Harry Potter room!

The Buzz said...

I can't believe I never really knew you had a blog! I loved this post!!!! Very creative! You should come to some Utes Basketball games. I'll bet Jackson might like them. All of my kids do.