Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

I have never really had feelings one way or the other when it came to Valentines Day. It came with yummy treats so I was pretty ok with it whether I was dating someone or not.

Being married has been fun because I know I always have a Valentine. We may do something, we may not. We may not even see each other other than for a few minutes (which will be the case today). But I have a Valentine... and I love that Valentine!


We have never had the most romantical of marriages. We probably drive each other crazy from time to time. We rarely see each other these days.



Yet...

We rarely argue. We laugh together. We talk together. We really, really love each other.

Marrying KC was unarguably the best thing I have done in my life! He is an amazing man. He is such a hard worker. He is an amazing father. He is a loving, kind man. I am a better woman with him than I would ever be without him.

So....

KC, will you be my Valentine?

Like.... FOREVER?!?!?!?!

No comments: