Yesterday Jacksons preschool had a Valentines Day party. The whole family was invited. So being the silly mom I am I decided to pack the kids up and go. You think by now I would have learned that the 3 of us out where there are another bazillion kids just does not go well. Kaylee cried the entire time we were there.. Kambree just wanders a lot.. And Jackson gets mad when we are not doing what he wants to do. Just kinda turns into a mess.
I left the party in a pretty foul mood. When we got home I put the girls down for a nap and put Jackson in front of a show and worked on calming down. I decided that I needed to do something to help remind me of the good things, the things I love about my life, so I decided to make a love wall!
These 3 helped me cut some hearts and stick them on the wall! (OK Kaylee just laid on the ground and watched... and Jacksons frog did nothing, but had to be in the picture!)
I wrote things I loved about the kids and about KC on the hearts. So far this has been a nice reminder of those things I love about my family and helps me appreciate all that I have!
Random side note: The other day a friend of mine said that when she reads my blog it just seems like my life is chaos. I would like to lie and say that it's not, but lots of times it is. But we do find joy in the chaos... I promise we do. I hope you can see that in my posts!





3 comments:
super idea! and my life is chaos you can see it in my face! jk i just might have to steal your idea!
I guess I've never read your blog and thought it sounds like your life is chaos. I think you show all the great things about your life and your kids! Some chaos is inevitable with kids, right?
haha, that is funny about the choas part...describes life with toddlers :) I couldn't agree more, we live in it and find joy in it, and miss it when it's gone!
Post a Comment