The holidays are over and things have been super busy so we are looking forward to things slowing down a bit. We have all sort of paid for the craziness that has been our life and have been trying whenever possible to make up for missed sleep!
What else have we been doing?
Kambree got Jackson to get her a cookie one day and she decided to share some of it with Kaylee... I came in to find Kambree holding a cookie to Kaylee's mouth and Kaylee just licking away. Stinker! Kaylee loved it though! If you look close in the picture above you can see the chocolate all over her face. She was licking at her lips for a good half hour after this adventure.
Jackson with his snuggie... that's right... he got a Cars snuggie for Christmas! Kambree got a princess one!
Kaylee has become quite the happy baby as of late. She feels she needs to be held or played with all the time that she is awake, but boy oh boy do you get rewarded for that attention you give her.
Other other day I was not paying attention to Jackson when he was trying to tell me something... Exasperated he yelled out... HOLY COW! I really don't think KC or I say that much, so I wonder where he got it.
Jackson finally got in for his 3 year appointment... he weighs a grand total of 26 lbs. I was looking in his baby book and that was a giant 1 lb gain from last year! GO BUDDY!!
Kaylee had her 4 month appointment. She is up to 12 lbs now and seems to be growing great.
Kambree has had doctor appointments with the ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat) and we are finally moving ahead with some things with her. Our last appointment was on Wednesday and when the ENT looked at her he said he is surprised she can breath at all with the size of her tonsils and adnoids. So, because of this a week from Monday she will be going in to surgery to get her tonsils and adnoids out and tubes put in her ears. Poor child! It will be so nice for her when all is said and done though. She will finally be able to breath and hopefully will begin sleeping better!
Kambree's vocabulary is AMAZING! That girl talks like most 2 year olds! She is so fun! The best news about Kambree is that in a mere month and a half she can begin going to nursery at church which we are thrilled about! She is so bored of going to classes with us.
Jackson is back in school which he is loving.
KC is back in school... which we are not loving.
I turned 27 on Wednesday. Man, I am getting up there! I had a really good day! KC has been spoiling me rotten all week, Wednesday night I went to dinner with some of my favorite people, and I got lots of nice messages and phone calls. I am a lucky girl!!





4 comments:
Glad you had a great bday. Your kids are so cute even when they are sleeping! you are busy. good luck with the ent and glad jackson put some pounds on!
I love all those sleeping pictures. So cute!
It's funny what kids say. Seth says some things that I just wonder where he got too!
I'm glad you had a happy birthday. You deserve it!
I'm sorry I missed sending you birthday wishes. I hope you had a great one!
I loved all of your sleepy-kid pics - they are so much fun! And "Woohoo" to Kambree for getting to start nursery soon. I know that it is an important milestone for both parent and child - (and a blessing!)
How did I miss your birthday? I hate winter.
Post a Comment