Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Ramblings!

Been thinking today...

I know where I live has lots of not so great things. It also has some great benefits. One thing however I will not miss is when someone next to you moves and you have to smell the paint and other random fumes that get used while they are fixing up that apartment. I have had a headache from these fumes for the past few days.

Sleep. How much do you really need? I have been living off hardly any sleep for years now. These last few weeks have been awful though. Kaylee has been sleeping way worse than when she was a newborn, darn couch wakes her up a million times and night and keeps her up for at least a half hour. Jackson comes in many times a night just talking about random things: 'Something is ticking in him', 'His blankets fell off', 'We forgot to tell him sweet dreams', wondering if it's time to go to his aunts house or a birthday party at 2am. Kambree has actually been doing the best. It's probably the pain killers. Oh and the fact that she can sort of breathe now. She has only been waking up once for some medicine and then falls asleep in about a half hour when they take effect.

Eye balling... saw a report on this today. Taking shots of vodka through the eyes. They think they can get drunk faster this way. Not the case and causes pain and could cause lots of problems in your eyes. So stupid... why would someone do that!

The bachelor... I LOVE this show. Why? It's a bunch of girls, lots of drama, Brad has no personality, and yet I can't stop watching it! It's my guilty pleasure!

Kambree has been doing really quite well today. She slept til 10am. Of course she didn't go to bed until 11:30pm. She has been able to breathe through her nose the past couple of days. She is needing her pain medication less than she used to, been eating a little better, and even getting down and playing with Jackson. It's so nice to see the Kambree I know coming back. Though I can't lie... I have LOVED having lots of cuddle time with her. She has never been a child who cuddles so it's been fantastic.

A comedian in Scotland told some joke and said something about a party at Chad Hogan's house. My little brothers name is Chad Hogan. Within days he had thousands of friend requests on face book. There is also a group trying to earn money to bring Chad Hogan over to have a real party with him. Now my brother is pretty hilarious... but I have to wonder how they would feel if they actually brought him over and realized he is a Mormon who doesn't drink or sleep around.

Jackson goes to the bathroom at least 50 times a day. I think part of it is cause he had to get back on Miralax again and we are trying to figure out the appropriate amount to give him. I am glad he is potty trained but changing diapers sure was less time consuming than spending half the day in the bathroom with him. Hopefully he learns soon how to do it all on his own!

This past month Jackson has told me to stop talking about a million and a half times. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! I hate that my baby boy is talking back to me! I know we have loads of these years ahead so I wish we didn't have to start dealing with it already. He ends up spending half his day in time out. When did he get to be such a sassy pants! He also tells me that I am his hero sometimes. That just melts my heart!

Well, guess who has to take a potty trip again...

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

That was great. I loved it! Jackson's night time mischief reminds me of Seth. I don't know how you do it on the sleep you get!!