We have had a great morning at the Madill household. And that statement doesn't even have an ounce of sarcasm in it! It started when I woke at 5 to Kambrees cries and realized this was the first time during the night I was getting up with her!! She didn't wake up at her usual 2:30am just to say hi! What a fantastic feeling. Jackson had soccer today and participated the whole time with out having to hold my hand! Kambree went down for a nap with only 10 minutes of crying (that baby girl HATES naps!) Jackson is starting to show some signs of understanding choice and consequence, which I was not sure would ever happen. (How much understanding will actually affect what he does is another story, but at least I feel like his time outs are a little more understood.) We got slurpees today! Nothings puts a smile on my little boys face like a slurpee! The 3 of us played all sorts of things today... dinosaurs, trains, cars, puppies, super heros and bubbles. We colored, sang out ABC's and worked on our colors. We had a great morning!
I now have a splitting headache...
I wonder how I got that? Perhaps....
*Cleaning up Jacksons slurpee he 'assidenty' spilled all over the floor over and over again until it was eventually all gone.
*Looking at my looming pile of clean clothes just waiting to be folded, hung, and put away.
*Catching a glimpse of my HUGE mound of dirty dishes in the sink that need to be washed.
*Singing 'clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere...' 4,000 times.
*Realizing I have to pack the kids up and head to the grocery store this afternoon.
*Checking out a blog my friend told me about: knockoffwood.blogspot.com and deciding all of the things I am going to make and how I am going to become a master carpenter.
...had something to do with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment