Monday, March 29, 2010

Bath=Clean?

This is not the cleanest (hahaha, I crack myself up!) blog post, so sorry if it grosses you out!

Sunday morning I woke up the kids to get them ready for church. We were out late Saturday night and didn't get a bath in before bed so I tossed them in the tub Sunday morning. Next thing I know Jackson is giggling like crazy cause Kambree is creating some 'bubbles' in the tub. Unfortunately these bubbles were accompanied by some poop! I grabbed the kids and got them out of the tub, emptied out the water, cleaned the tub, and refilled the tub!

Not 3 minutes later Jackson shouted an empathic 'I did it!' Not sure what he was talking about I told him good job and asked what he did! Next thing I know he is holding out a handful of his own number 2!!! SO GROSS!!! (Obviously the potty training is struggling a bit!) So I got the kids out of the tub, emptied, cleaned, and started again!

We did well until I reached up to get the kids shampoo, in sitting back down I realized our water was a shade different than it should be and discovered my sweet Kambree didn't want to be outdone and went in the water AGAIN!! This time I drained the water, turned on the shower and hosed them down, cleaned them and got them out. Then did the cleaning of the tub because I refused to refill it only to have it happen again! It was CRAZY!

So my idea of having the kids up, bathed, dressed and ready to go in just a few minutes, turned into over a half hour of bathing, throwing the kids clothes on and doing Kambrees hair at church! What a morning!!!!

5 comments:

Sheffers said...

Love having kids, they make the most special memories. Well that sounded like an adventure, you all looked good at church and I do ashlyns hair at church because sunday is the only day she sleeps in, go figure. I hope your next bath time story is a little cleaner!

Bryanna Johnson said...

That is unbelievable!

The Burnah Clan said...

haha, gross. love the stories of your kids antics.

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

Wow and I was complaining about ainsley doing it once every other night! The biggest adjustment in having kids- Everything takes atleast twice as long.

Sycamore Girl said...

Laughing! I can't wait for kid numero dos!
PS, I noticed that you have my blog address wrong on your blog roll. its: martineauSmisadventures.blogspot.com
Anyway, just in case you wanted to update that...:)