Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I Love!

I was just sitting on the couch next to Jackson and we heard Kambree make some noise in her sleep in the other room and Jackson looked at me and got SOOOO excited and I thought of how much I look forward to doing this each morning. So being as though I think I often forget to notice all the great things in my life on a daily basis I thought I would just take a minute and make a small list of some of the things I love!

*Seeing Jackson holding his blankie and bear each morning when I open up his bedroom door.
*Reading "Green Eggs and Ham" and singing "Follow the Prophet" every single night before bed.
*Seeing Kambrees sleep smiles.
*Sitting on the couch late at night when we have finally gotten both kids to sleep and cuddling with my husband for a few minutes before bed.
*Watching Jackson dance.
*The fact that Jackson calls Kambree "His" baby.
*The look of outside after a good rain.
*Kambrees late night cuddles.
*Dressing up the kids, especially finding bows for Kambrees outfits.
*The fact that nothing in the world is quite so exciting as a bus driving down the street when I am with Jackson.
*Spending the day doing nothing with KC and our kids.
*Sunday dinners at my parents.
*Hearing Jackson say please and thank you.
*Hearing Jackson say I Love You.
*Looking at how incredibly small Kambrees newborn diapers are.
*Talking with friends.
*Watching Jackson ride the Diego bike around corners and then watching his cute little legs move as quick as they can to get him going again.
*Waking up and realizing Kambree slept an hour longer than usual.
*Seeing the joy on Jacksons face when he sits next to, holds, or looks at his sister.

I think I could go on for a while, but I will stop. These are just a few of the things that I absolutely love and that make my life so amazing! What a blessed person I am!!!

2 comments:

Sheffers said...

great idea! We have alot of love for the same things! Love this post!!!

Nathan and Esther said...

That was a sweet post! Thanks for sharing the things you love!