
The State Fair has been here for a week now and I have been saying that I was going to take Jackson to see the animals all week long, without doing so. Friday I convinced my brother, who had the day off of work, to come along with me and the kids to the fair. It was definately a hot day so we only stayed a couple hours, and being the good picture taker I am I forgot to take many pictures, but I did get one. We went to see a Bear Show. They had 4 bears that have been in movies and such and were so fun to watch. This bear is 2 years old and rode that scooter around in circles, it was so funny!! We were cracking up watching it. Jackson just sat and stared at the bears. I think me and Jason enjoyed it more than the kids did, but oh well. Jackson really loved the cows, baahs (sheep), and goats. He would get so excited when he would see one outside of it's little area. It was a little hot to be out all day, but really fun to get out and do something. I really enjoyed going though. Jason is fun to go to those things with cause he loves to wander and look at random things as much as I do. Jackson got some free sun glasses too. Me and Jason were looking at some sun glasses and Jackson was trying some on so I gave him mine to wear and he kept trying to put them on and get them to stay and the lady who was selling them was laughing so hard at him. She thought he was so cute and she asked if he was mine. After I told her that he was she gave me some sun glasses for him and wouldn't let me pay for them. What a nice lady!! All in all we had a fun outting!
No comments:
Post a Comment