
This is a picture of Jackson and Kambree before church this week. Kambree ended up spitting up all over this outfit right before we left so we had to do an outfit change, but she sure looked cute. I had to put her on her tummy so I could button up the back of the dress and Jackson layed right down next to her with his little bus and started telling some story about that bus of his. He loves his sister so much! It's so fun to watch!!
6 comments:
So precious. You were posting at midnight? What about sleep?!
Oh my goodness, she is such a doll! I would steal her if it was legal, hehe. :) You have cute kids.
Oh your kids are so cute! I can't believe it!
I was feeding the baby while I was posting...
You have been such a good blogger throughout the whole new baby stresses! You are amazing! And your children are adorable!
Oh cute little Kambree! (PS love the name, I'm still naming my first girl that too). And Jackson, he is a pretty funny little guy. I like him. And you too!
Post a Comment