We had a fun evening! When KC came home for work we ate dinner. Afterwards we went outside to play. After playing football, frisbee, on the playground, and running 450 laps around the court we came in to decorate our pumpkins.
The family all hard at work.
In Kambrees final product we couldn't even see a bit of pumpkin!
Jackson is why we paint instead of carving. He has a serious issue with messes and with textures. Thus the inside of a pumpkin is about as bad as it can get.
Kaylee really enjoyed it. We had to really watch her cause she was all about trying to eat the paint.
I seriously love these 3 so much! They are so funny and so much fun!! If only bedtime and grocery store visits went smoothly!
We are loving all the fun fall celebrations!





2 comments:
Becky, I know I tell you this a lot, but you are seriously such a fun mom. Can you teach me how to be a fun mom? Cuz I seriously feel like I'm in need of some lessons right now! This mom is warn out :) Still would love to see you soon. Like way soon. So call me!
Fun! I couldn't get grey to stop eating it either!
Post a Comment