- This week has been a bit of a rollar coaster for us at the Madill household.
- Success: The kids are finally sleeping better.
- Defeat: Jackson had a couple days earlier this week where he seemed to have forgotten how to go #2 in the potty. (However as the week continued he has not had anymore problems, so I think I can attribute this to his not feeling the best.)
- Success: We had a couple of good weather, get outside and play kind of days.
- Defeat: We also had a couple of snow/rain days.
- Success: Kambree can go down the armpit slide (on the playground where there are 2 bars that go down like a slide with a hole in the middle... some kids sit on it, but lots of times they just put the bars in their armpits and go down... thus... armpit slide) all by herself. It's a bit scary as she is way too young to be doing that, but I guess that is the way Kambree works.
- Defeat: I couldn't kick this stupid cold I have. Had days where I felt fine... had others where I felt like death.
- Success: Got a new nephew. My brother Jason and sister-in-law Rachel had a baby boy on Thursday. Such a cute little guy... full head of red hair! I love him!
- Defeat: Still kicking the end of this cold so I didn't get to hold him.
- Success: Saw the dr for Kaylee's blue feet. Dr. felt good pulses in Kaylee's legs.
- Defeat: Kaylee had crazy blood pressures in her extremities so we got refered to a cardiologist to do some further testing.
- Success: Got to spend some time with a good friend of mine and the kids got to play with her sons, some of their best buddies.
- Defeat: They are moving this summer. Not far enough away that we won't ever see them... just too far for my liking.
- Success: Got all the kids into bed before KC got home from school at 8:15pm (he got out super early this day!)
- Defeat: Kambree promptly got out of bed after hearing her dad's voice and in coming to the door locked the kids in their room and we ended up waking Jackson up as we had to screwed the whole door knob off to open the door. (Lesson learned... we switched door knobs with our room since we didn't have a lock on our door.)
- Success: Finally not on a 1:1 at work.
- Defeat: Stuck with a bunch of call light happy patients... and have a gross headache.
- Success: Get to go home in 3 1/2 hours and sleep for a little bit and then go on an Easter egg hunt in our court with the kids!
- I guess all in all the successes far outweigh the defeats. I can't lie though... I am ready for a new week to start!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Success vs. Defeat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I hope you have a better week too and I sure hope you find out everything is okay with Kaylee!
What a week! i had to laugh about the doorknob situation :) cute cute fam!
too funny about locking the door! I love your life. ...at least watching it. :)
Hurray for Summer right around the corner!
Post a Comment