I am pretty sure I am fatter now than I was when I came home from the hospital after having Kaylee... that's probably not a good thing.
So...
I made a goal to run a triathlon before I have another child. A couple of my neighbors are doing one in May so I decided to join. (Don't worry folks... this in no way means I am going to have a child anywhere near that time... I've got a couple years!) I am quite nervous about this as right now walking up the stairs seems to make me winded. I am going to have to be able to:
Swim- 300 Meters
Bike- 12.4 miles
Run- 3 miles
Wow! Wish me luck as I begin training! I am going to need it!
3 comments:
I don't own a bike, but I want to try to do this too... Do you have to sign up now to do this?
You can do it Becky! I can't even walk still, so I can't imagine training for something like that, but it's a way good goal and if I start recovering soon maybe I'll join ya! I need to come see you!
you can do it! I mean have another baby! jk GO BECKY!! triathlon women!
Post a Comment