It's another chilly kind of morning!
KC's sister went in for a surgery this morning and stopped by our house for a blessing from KC. I am so lucky to have a worthy priesthood holder in my home!
After they left Jackson woke up... which means it was a little bit of a sleep in day for him, so that was nice. When he woke up he wanted to watch a Netflix show on the computer. I ok'd it and started Land Before Time XXXV... just kidding. I'm not sure which one it was, but I'm pretty sure they made about that many!
I was hungry, but not in the mood for cereal, yet did not want to make anything.
And the good news is I am passing on my good habits to my children. Here is Jacksons breakfast this morning:
*Popcorn
*Goldfish
*Swedish Fish
*Capri Sun
*Soy Bright Beginnings Drink
At least Kambree had a normal breakfast of cereal and yogurt!
And my kids are dressed before noon which is always quite an accomplishment!
The kids found the boxes that my chair came in and and fell quickly in love! With a little help from me, this is the fort we came up with!
It's far from pretty, but has kept them entertained for hours on end! I call that a success!!!
I have been doing a bit of sewing lately. I would love to have a fancy machine one day, but for now mine gets the job done. I made Kaylee's blessing dress and had some smaller fabric pieces so I have made a few skirts for the girls. I get ideas in my mind and love when they turn out and can't help but laugh when the look silly. One day I hope to have more time to devote to sewing and can learn to do a little more than the basic things I can make now.
It's Friday folks! YIPEE! And next week is fall break for KC! Which really does not mean much because he has to meet for a group project one of the nights and his class voted and decided to have class another one of the nights so I basically only get him home one extra day, but I will take what I can get!





4 comments:
wow your amazing on so many levels. I cant wait to see her blessing dress. You need to stop making me look so bad! maybe i should send my kids to your house so they can have fun and not get yelled at! love the fort and LOVE the breakfast, and yet you all are so skinny?
LOVED the Land Before Time comment. Seriously, aren't they still making them?! Haha!
Good job on the box forts! We have two huge washer/Dryer boxes over here that I need to set up. Boxes are the best invention EVER! Who needs anything else?!
Love the fun day you had!
You are such a cute mom! I can't believe how ambitious you are with a new baby, and two other younens!
Post a Comment