Went to the Dr today. I really love my OB. I was nervous because half way through this pregnancy my old OB moved. I really liked her, so I was scared to have a new one, but my new one is FANTASTIC! I measured small again (which really is not much of a surprise cause I have a long torso so I tend to measure small) but my new OB likes to be extra careful due to some of my silly problems so if I measure small at my next appointment I will be going in for another ultrasound to do a double check. Contractions are still around 8 minutes apart. They are however not progressing me too much, so that's good at this point. I am a 3 and only 50% so I am actually doing better than I was with Kambree so right now that is good news. They will not let me go past 39 weeks however due to my past deliveries and that crack in my pelvis, so I am also glad to hear that. My OB does not think I will even make it to 39, but you never know with this body of mine.
Going to physical therapy in a half hour so they can put my hips back in place... that will be nice.
Jackson is pretty excited about baby -----. He knows what her name will be and loves to talk to me about her. He also thinks it is pretty funny to put his hand on my tummy and feel her kick!
Kambree has no idea what is coming her way. I think she can feel that something is going to change, but is not sure at all what is going to happen. She turns 1 in a week from tomorrow... crazy and sad! My little baby!!! She also has been struggling with the giving up of the bottle... pray for us that it starts to go a little more smoothly. Silly girl could have cared less to start drinking out of that thing and now feels she can't live without it!
The kids started swim lessons last Saturday. I will take some pictures next week and post them. Kambree thinks it is so much fun! She loves to splash in the water and just thinks it is great. Jackson however is still not sure about it. We were sort of hoping having Kambree in his class would help him to like it more, but no luck thus far. Jackson just is not quite as wild as his crazy little sister!
Good news: Dr. Pepper has been refilled. My sweet neighbor brought me over some after my last post! I am so lucky to have such nice neighbors and friends and family to look after me!





2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you are doing much better! You've got a lot on your plate missy!
That's funny she can't give up the bottle! I remember trying to get her to take it and she refused!
Glad your hips will get put into place today.
Good luck with everything!!!
You are such a cute mom and I love reading your blog. Sad we couldn't talk more outside today! Please let me know how I can help you this next week before we are gone! Seriously...I don't know how you do it all!
Post a Comment