Friday, August 27, 2010

Ever wonder?

Have you ever wondered what your house would look like if you just checked out for the morning and let the kids run wild?

Wonder no more...






Was it worth it?

Look at those kids smiles...

me sitting on the couch, watching Arrested Development and drinking soda all morning gave me one to match it

... so heck yes it was worth it!!!

3 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

I love it. And now I'll have to see what Arrested Development is about because I've never seen it.

The Buzz said...

Arrested Development is so funny!
I love this post, you crack me up! I've been guilty to let the kids tear the place up just to take a nap knowing fully what I was going to have to clean up after. Sometimes it's worth it. The look happy haha!

Sheffers said...

TOTALLY worth it!!!