We have had quite the last few weeks! So this may be a longish post. First of all we celebrated the new additions to come in our family by having a shower for Brittany and Kendal and their little girls on the way!
Brittany had been having contractions and then ended up having her baby the morning after this shower. Sunday, August 22 at 6:30ish in the am. She named her Eloise Nancy and though she was only 2 weeks early she came in weighing at 4 lbs 11 oz and 18 inches long. She spend the day and night in the NICU but mostly just for precautions. She is quite healthy for being such a little tyke. I kept forgetting to take my camera back in the NICU area so I didn't get any pictures, but am going to visit again today so I will be sure to get a picture and post it soon!
As a family we went to the Salt Lake County Fair. We watched the Demolition Derby which Jackson was not completely sure of! He also found a car that was 'his' race car and he was quite upset when someone crashed into it. The good news is he LOVED when the tow trucks came and took them away to fix them!
This is Jackson, KC, and Kambree in the petting zoo part. Jackson really loved petting the animals. Kambree is funny cause she is so daring in most everything else, but she is quite unsure of animals so she did not love the petting zoo.
My baby girl turned 1!!! I can't believe Kambree is 1!! Where the heck did this last year go! I know it is so cliche to say but I really do feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. She is such a sweet little thing, so quick to smile! She makes us laugh so hard and has her dad just wrapped around her little finger!
We celebrated a few days before her actual birthday with KC's family. She loved opening presents and having all the focus on her... she kinda thrives on attention!!
This is just a random picture of her that I just love. I have always loved when little babies sleep with their bottoms up in the air and that is Kambrees favorite way to sleep. She also has to take her little baby doll to bed now days! She LOVES her baby!
The Sunday Brittany had her baby we celebrated Kambrees birthday at my parents house. She was even less certain about the candle this time. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
This is her with her little cake. She took a little bit to decide if she wanted to eat it or not, which is funny cause this little girl LOVES to eat!
Jackson was not sure about the fact that Kambree kept getting presents. He was having a hard time with the idea that she had presents of her own. It was funny to watch him! She loves to open presents though!! And she absolutely LOVED all her gifts! She has been toting them around with her since opening them! She is probably just happy to have some of her own toys and some that are actual girl toys as opposed to just playing cars and all of Jacksons other toys!
Tomorrow we will be going to Kambrees one year dr appointment so I will let you know what her stats are. Also Jackson starts Preschool tomorrow... CRAZY!! Hopefully he does well... hopefully I do well!!!





4 comments:
i can't believe you are having your third! so excited for you guys. your little kids are so cute. jackson is starting preschool? i had no idea they started them at two? i feel like i am so out of it with emery i don't know when anything is supposed to start! :)
Cute cute family. Kambree is a doll. I am pretty sure that if we lived closer, Macy and Kambree would be best friends. Everything you write about Kambree is Macy to a T! (so either best friends or worst enemies)haha But they'd be cute friends. Anyway, Happy birthday Kambree. and Becky you are just an adorable pregnant girl.
Kambree is so cute. I can't believe she's 1 either, or that you're having another pretty quick here!
What a busy day and week, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMBREE!!!!
Post a Comment