Saturday, November 14, 2009

Work

Tonight is my first night back at work. I am thankful for a few things. I am thankful that both me and KC are able to work and to have jobs, especially with the economy how it is right now. I am thankful that we are both able to work so close to home. I am especially thankful for this tonight when my sweet daughter has refused the bottle so far and I will need to run home during my break to feed her! I am thankful for my healthy children. Being around so many sick kids I am so thankful for the health that my children have.

Tomorrow I will be thankful for a nap!! (Also I will be thankful for the sweet people in my ward who won't laugh too hard when I fall asleep in church! ;) )

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Wow, it's time for you to go back already? That went fast! Probably a lot faster for you. I hope you had a good night. Get some good sleep!

The Buzz said...

Well, I wish you weren't so sleep deprived. You are superwoman I swear!!!!