Friday, November 13, 2009

My kiddos!


Yesterday after nap time I took the kids to the grocery store with me to pick up a few things. While we were there Jackson found some of those colored marshmallows and decided he HAD to have them. I didn't really care one way or the other so we threw them in the cart, checked out and headed home. When we got home I got dinner started and while it was cooking we decided to eat a few marshmallows and dance to some music. We took this picture while all hopped up on sugar dancing to Postal Service. Man I love how much fun I can have with this kid!


Jackson is recharging!



My kids are so sweet!! Kambree really likes to be getting attention all the time so she is not a fan of floor time! Jackson is such a sweet big brother and lays his blanket out next to her and does floor time with her. She LOVES her brother! I am so thankful to have these two little blessings in my life! They are a lot of work, but give so much back! I LOVE THESE TWO MUNCHKINS!!!

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Ezra LOVES those colored marshmallows. I have to hide them because they're all he wants to eat!

CUTE KIDS!

Sheffers said...

I love those cute kid too!! so sweet they really make me smile every time I see them. I thought I could hear some fun over all my screaming at my own kids, jk!