Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My supporters!

I have the sweetest family EVER! I just need to brag for a second! As I have mentioned before I have started playing on an indoor soccer team. I am so out of shape and have lost much of my soccer playing abilities. My cute husband and kids have come to every game to support me even if I am not amazing to watch! Jackson loves to cheer and Kambree is usually pretty well behaved which is all you can really ask for. Tonight however my nice parents and adorable little sister came to my game and cheered and yelled and were just plain amazing! I have the greatest family a girl could ask for. I have had sort of a rough last little while. But seeing my family in the stands tonight put things in perspective for me. That is what matters and when nothing else seems to be working out it is so nice to know that I have those people in my stands cheering me on and proud of my efforts along the way. Even when my efforts are not accomplishing what I would like to see get done, they are there and proud of me for trying. I love my family and am so lucky to have them!

1 comment:

Sheffers said...

I am your fan! I cheer you everyday in my heart! Your family is wonderful, I think you have a great husband and its all because you are amazing!