Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 Months


My baby girl is 2 months today!

A day in the life of Kambree:

*Kambree has reflux. She is spitting up multiple times a day and there is never a day when my poor girl doesn't smell like spit up!
*She sleeps pretty well at nights.. going to bed around 10 or 11 and usually not waking until about 5ish.
*She is very quick to smile... especially when she first wakes up. And she has a beautiful smile!
*Kambree has reflux induced colic. We have some days when she cries for hours and nothing will calm her.
*Kambree loves her brother. Jackson loves to talk to Kambree and tell her stories and Kambree loves to hear them.
*Her hair is OUT OF CONTROL! Especially after a bath. It goes everywhere and there is nothing that can tame it.
*She has pretty great control of her neck. She loves to sit on the couch and look around at everything.
*Kambree is not a big cuddler. I think it's because she does not want to miss anything going on in the room. When nothing else will make her happy, facing out and looking around the room will often calm her.
*She does really well in tummy time. It's funny to watch her when she is on her belly. She kicks those legs so hard that she scoots herself along the floor.
*Kambree has the most beautiful eyes!
*She has a lot of different faces and can give some looks to kill! She keeps us laughing with the many faces of Kambree.
*We have not been to her 2 month dr appointment, but at her 2 week appointment she weighed an ounce more than Jackson did at his 2 month appointment... it's fun to have a baby who is nice and healthy!

We have LOVED having Kambree in our family! She is such a joy and I can't imagine our family without her! She has a lot of spunk so we are excited to see where this little girl takes us!




On another note, poor Jackson has been sick. He is very whiny when he does not feel well! So the other day I had fixed myself a piece of cake that I had made the day before. I put my whipped cream on it and placed it on the couch for a minute. Jackson asked for something that I couldn't understand. Me not understanding frusterated him and being sick made it drama of the century. He threw his head back and it landed STRAIGHT in my cake! Which upset him even more... which made me laugh.... which upset him even more! I love this boy!!

5 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

HILARIOUS about the cake!!

Bryanna Johnson said...

I love his whip cream head! And you have such a beautiful little girl.

Ang said...

She is so cute! I love her hair!

Sheffers said...

Oh I love the picture of Kambree and Jackson, poor, poor jackson! I am glad you could laugh, i would cry and probably throw something. I vote you for mom of the year!

Stacy and Blair said...

That is funny! Kambree is getting so old already. 2 months? I have got to come see her.