Thursday, October 8, 2009

Indoor Soccer


I started playing on an indoor soccer team last night. I will be playing every Wednesday night. I realized last night how completely out of shape I am. I am so sore today!! It has been years since I have played soccer... not since intermurals in college. It was so much fun to be back playing though! I miss that game! It was also a lot of fun seeing some old friends. I am playing with some people from high school, some I have not seen in years!! It was a lot of fun!! KC didn't have bishopric meeting so he was able to come watch the kids and the game. It was so fun cause every time I would come out for a short break Jackson would get so excited and cheer for me and clap his hands. I almost got teary once as I saw him do this for me. I thought how great it was to have a cheer leader there who really didn't care how out of shape I was or how terrible I was playing, he was just happy to see me out there playing and he loved me no matter how I played. How lucky I am to have such a great family! Hopefully I am able to get in a bit better shape and improve as these weeks go on. Until then I will have fun trying!

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

That is so awesome. I think you're cool. I bet you'll get back in your groove soon and it will feel like you never took time off!

The Williams Family said...

I love indoor soccer! I haven't played in years either. This post makes me want to start up again!