Saturday, November 29, 2008

Temple Square




They had the first night of lights down at temple square yesterday and loving Christmas the way I do I couldn't help but drag my family along and go down to enjoy it! The lights were beautiful as always and it was a lot of fun to spend that time with my family and remember the real reason for Christmas. I am so excited for this month of December and celebrating the holidays! I decorated our apartment and have pulled out the Christmas music! I LOVE this time of year! Also I just found out that my, oh I don't know what she is I just call her my cousin... my mom's cousins daughter.... just got engaged over Thanksgiving so that's really exciting! Congratulations Anna!!

2 comments:

Stacy and Blair said...

I love this time of year too! Your pictures are great and tell Jackson happy birthday. I wish I couldn't done something with you and Ashley last week. We'll try it again sometime soon. Love ya Becky!

Anna said...

Thanks for the congrats Becky!!! The pictures of Jackson are soooo cute.

Hope you're well and Merry Christmas!!

<3