Sunday, November 16, 2008
Once again....
Once again I am behind a day in my gratefulness!! I have been doing a CNA class this last week which takes me from 5-10 each night. Then over the weekend I have been doing clinicals from 3-11 each day. It has been a lot and I miss my husband and son a lot, but it's only 2 weeks so I am glad for that. So today my two things I am grateful for have to do with my crazy weekend. I am so grateful for mom, dad, Jason, Kellie, Brittany, Paul, and KC's mom for their willingness to step in and take care of Jackson this last week and this week to come! They have been such a big help and I would not be able to take this class if it were not for them!!! Second, I am so grateful for the people who care for the residents at care centers. I have been at St. Joe's this weekend and caring for the long term patients and I am so grateful for people who are there to care for and love these amazing people who live there!! It's a physical job, one where you are not paid much, but I love these people who care for them in the way they would for their own parents! How great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Good things to be greatful for! I am greatful for people that work in care centers also. My grandma is in one right now and the people there are wonderful.
Post a Comment