Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Day



Well, today was a day filled with snow! It was snowing when I woke up and didn't stop until around 3:30 this afternoon! I don't know how much Jackson remembers about snow from last winter or even our last little storm. He enjoyed watching me clean the car off when we went to leave this morning and laughed like crazy every time we walked and saw snow falling off trees. Jackson and Ava spent the whole time we were in the car watching for snowmans out the window. Jackson wanted to touch the snow, but would pull back as soon as he touched it, then wanted to touch again. I was not really ready for the snow so soon, but I have to say there is nothing so completely adorable as kids bundled up in snow clothes. I love watching the smiles on their faces as they see the snow and laugh at the new things they have seen. I am such a lucky person to be able to experience these new exciting things with my son! I would not want to spend my days in any other way!! Some days things go crazy and kids scream and yell. Messes happen, children fight naps, sharing is a word that is heard often, but rarely observed, yet nothing in the world beats a smile on the face of a happy child. Nothing beats the sparkle in their eyes. I am so blessed to be a mother and to have such an amazing son!!!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I am so happy that I could introduce you to cheese bread! It is still a favorite. When are we going to go to dinner?