The first snowfall of the year is so magical to me. Everything seems so peaceful and the whole world just seems right to me. Then every snow fall after that is the WORST! It's especially awesome when your kids are all about this age because it takes about 20 minutes to get all their snow gear on, then one by one they remember they have to use the bathroom and you get to do it all over again. Then after all this they go outside and last all of 10 minutes before they are freezing cold and want to come back in. Because of this I am never too big on spending money for snow clothes, so don't mind their hand me downs (I did finally get the girls girl coats, it just took me a little)
The picnic bench was turned into a snow cave, which the kids thought was pretty awesome.
After this I pulled them around in sled for about 15 minutes, but didn't get any pictures because I was too tired to hold a camera after that!
Oh snow.... its a good thing my kids love you so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment