The first Sunday in December we blessed our sweet baby, Holden Daniel Madill. There is very little that touches my heart like seeing my amazing husband stand in a circle, along with so many of the other men in my life, all who hold and honor the priesthood, and bless my babies. It was a great and despite barely having a voice due to a month long sickness, KC gave him an amazing blessing. The Lord has some amazing things in store for this baby of mine and I am so lucky to be able to be a small part of helping him along in that journey. I can't wait to watch all that he accomplishes in his life.
My sweet babies all together.
The best picture we got from the kids.
We had so many family and friends come. Family came down from Idaho. Friends came all the way from Logan. We feel so blessed to have all these amazing people in our lives supporting us and our family. I seriously was blessed with the most incredible family and the friends that have come into my life are just like an extension of the family I was born into. I am one lucky woman!!
Grandma Madill and Grandpa 'Berl' (Verl)
Grandpa Lubereski
Grandpa and Nana Hogan
Holden is so lucky to be named after his Grandpa Dan. I can't imagine a better example for my kids to look up to. If Holden turns out to be half the man my papa is I will consider that to be pretty great! Love that papa of mine more than I can put into words and am so glad to have a son to carry on his name.
And my sweet Holden Daniel.





1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that last picture of Holden is the most adorable thing I've seen! Love his little smile!
Post a Comment