*I sleep more than I did when I have a newborn.... the kids are apparently tag teaming night times and set on seeing that KC and I don't sleep EVER!
*I'm not celebrating turning 28!
*I don't spend all day 'huggle'ing sick kids. (Huggle is what Jackson calls snuggle or cuddle. He also calls dogs sniffing things 'snurfing', which I find ADORABLE!!!)
*I'm not cleaning up someone's throw up.
*I'm not thinking of ways to avoid getting to my huge piles of barf laundry that need to be folded and put away.
*I'm not expecting a cute cuddle from the baby only to find myself 5 minutes later washing all of her throw up off my face and out of my hair (did not see that one coming!)
*I'm not eating ice cream while watching Biggest Loser (I will never understand why nothing makes me want to eat more than that show!)
Until then...
Got a reminder from this ones ENT yesterday in the mail. Can you believe it has already been a whole year since her surgery? It sure made a world of difference for her... for us all! Now here's to hoping her hearing test comes back better this time! (I think it will!)





2 comments:
oh yuck, being a mom is hard stuff. being a mom to sick kids, just the worst. Oh and I love that he says "snurfing" couldn't get much cuter than that. I hope things start getting better.
Jackson's words are awesome. Also, I hope you don't have to clean up anymore throw up for a long time!
Post a Comment