Sometimes I struggle....
Sometimes I am tired...
Sometimes I put dish towels away in the fridge...
Sometimes I wash my clothes but take a while to put them away and they end up in a giant mess of a pile on my floor...
Sometimes I wash my sons shoe and then dry it causing it to shrink...
Sometimes I get after the kids for bothering me as I am trying to read a book about being a better mom...
But sometimes...
Sometimes we have movie nights on the front room floor...
Sometimes we jump off the couch onto the mound of pillows...
Sometimes we get to visit with some fantastic friends...
Sometimes I realize I am not the best mom ever...
And sometimes I realize that's ok!
(Also sometimes I take forever to blog... lots to catch up on... promise I will get there soon!)





4 comments:
thanks you for posting this Becky :)
I love this! Thanks for posting.
Oh Becky, you are my favorite blogger! My husband and I love reading your blog because it's such reality but yet you're always so positive. I hope someday I can be like you! I would love to bring Jace up and let him play with your kiddos. Let's make that happen
sounds a lot like my life. i have that same pile of clothes that need to be folded :)
Post a Comment