Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Driving me CRAZY!!

Yesterday Jackson was on this weird kick with his clothes. He felt like all of his shirts were either too small or too big. Which they probably kinda are. He is inbetween sizes right now. This is however SO ANNOYING to me! He changed his shirt about 15 times yesterday. One particular time I was just not in the mood as both my girls were screaming so I grabbed a new shirt stuck him on his bed to chill out and as I was walking out of his room I mumbled to myself, 'you are driving me crazy!' I then heard someone knocking on the door so I went to answer it and found one of my neighbors who was so nice despite the craziness that was going on in my house. When I closed the door I turned to find Jackson all upset. I asked what was the matter and he said, 'I don't want you to go' I asked what he was talking about. He replied 'to crazy! I don't want you to drive to crazy!'

If only the kid knew he lived at crazy!!! With a mom who is the queen crazy!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

This made me laugh! Cute kid:)