Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pandora

I was listening to Pandora as I was cooking dinner tonight. The Postal Service came on and I was brought back to my college years at USU. I love that about music. It is one of the only things that can instantly take you anywhere!

I LOVED college! I loved USU! I love the friends I made and the things that I learned! I had a great experience!


What the Howl cruise! What a fun cruise! Best Halloween of my college life!


Cruising Catalina Island with Allyson!


Our trips to San Francisco! Love that city! Love it more when I am with these girls!


Roommate dinners and the head tilt!


Po-Bev! (Poetry and a Beverage) Many a weekend night was spent at these!


Fiesta! And yes, that is a giant blob of Flan! And not being able to talk above a 6 inch whisper afterwards!


Hours on end spent knitting and crocheting!


Our Harry Potter Party!


Playing the princess game! (Becky.. ah, ah, ah, I wanna borrow your boyfriend)


The infamous Coin Operated Boy night!

And so many other amazing memories!

I LOVED college!



But then again... I never got to live with superheros back then!!

2 comments:

Sheffers said...

I wish I went to college with you! oh wait I am! jk
You sure know how to party! so fun!

Stacy and Blair said...

I loved college as well!