Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter


We had a really nice Easter. We went to Grandpa and Grandma Madills for an Easter egg hunt with Jacksons cousin Cash the Saturday before Easter. Jackson actually did quite well at finding the eggs. The boys were really funny though and would find an egg and then give it away to the other person. It was fun to watch them share their eggs. I think for once Jackson cared more about the activity than the treats that were stuck in the eggs. Grandma Burrows stood up on the balcony and hollored down to the kids as to where she could see the eggs, so that was pretty entertaining. Grandma Madill said she ended up finding 2 or 3 more eggs later that following week. The boys had a really fun time together, so it was a lot of fun to watch. Easter Sunday was really nice at church and afterwards we headed to Grandpa and Nana Hogans house for a nice Easter dinner with all the cousins and Grandpa Lubereski and such. It was fun to see everyone and Jackson thrived with all the attention! We had an easter egg hunt there too, but I recorded that on my other camera and still after having it for a year have yet to figure out how to get pictures off of it. When finals are over for KC I am going to make him get the pictures on the computer and then I will post them (I also have pictures from Jasons wedding I will post from off that camera). But all in all it was a really good Easter for the Madill family. A nice time to remember the meaning behind it all and just be so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. I am so lucky to be sealed to my family forever!!


No comments: