In the past I was sort of a bust on New Year's Eve. We never really did anything. This year I really wanted to have a fun night with the family.
To start the evening off we each made individual pizzas. While the pizzas were in the oven the kids all made New Years hats.
We all sat down to a fancy meal of pizza and sparkling cider in plastic champagne glasses. Cheers!
Dinner was really fun. The kids were all so giggly and funny that they had me double checking our sparkling cider ingredients. (Kidding)
Kambree Lynn
Jackson Kenneth
Kaylee Grace
Love these sweet kids!
After dinner we went downstairs and wrote out things about this year and goals for next year.
We all ate popcorn and snacks and watched a movie.
Ten seconds to 8pm we began our countdown. At the stroke of 8 we had a ball drop!
Nothing like a bunch of balloons to make a room of kids happy!
The kids did this on their own... cracked me up! KC looks thrilled too eh?
I love this man! I am so glad I get to share yet another year with him. He's the best!!
+098.jpg)
+106.jpg)
+108.jpg)
+109.jpg)
+107.jpg)
+112.jpg)
+117.jpg)
+121.jpg)
+127.jpg)
+128.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment